noun[mass noun] • technical
- Waste water and sewage from toilets. Compare with grey water.More example sentences
- After consumption, about 80 per cent of the water comes out as waste and this includes black water and grey water.
- The sludge disaster was the nation's worst-ever black water spill.
- You can use water - not your drinking water, but gray water, or water that has been used before but is not yet dirtied to the point of black water.
More definitions of black waterDefinition of black water in:
- The US English dictionary