- A tall straight-trunked Australian eucalyptus tree, typically with fire-charred fibrous bark on the lower trunk and with pale brown timber.
More example sentences
- Eucalyptus pilularis, family Myrtaceae
- The area is covered by dense hardwood eucalyptus forest composed of blackbutts, salmon gums and gimlets.
- The natural woodland is based on sandy soil and consists of eucalypt forests dominated by blackbutts and bloodwoods.
- An impressive variety of Eucalyptus, known as blackbutt, can be found in the Central Park area.