- 1A person who makes and repairs things in iron by hand.More example sentences
- In the alternate world site, players pick jobs and produce goods: blacksmiths make iron tools; tailors make shirts.
- The tapestry of life bent around him, its threads flowing, bending to his will like iron before a blacksmith's anvil.
- They could be repaired by local blacksmiths, a process that usually involved laying on a new steel bit.
- 1.1A farrier.More example sentences
- This was a specialized job mainly carried out by a blacksmith, later called a farrier.
- In some states, statutes specifically give farriers, horse shoers, or blacksmiths liens on horses they have shod.
- The auto mechanic replaced the blacksmith, but it didn't mean all the horses vanished.
More definitions of blacksmithDefinition of blacksmith in:
- The US English dictionary