- A white-flowered Eurasian campion with a swollen bladder-like calyx behind the deeply cut petals.
More example sentences
- Silene vulgaris, family Caryophyllaceae
- The tiny Cyclamen hederifolium and white bladder campion are good for the late-summer to autumn period.
- Ancient thick walls and decorated stones, bladder campion and violets threaded through the grass.
- Illustrations abound, from a drawing of bladder campion to many remarkable photos and diagrams of the various mill complexes in their heydays.