A shrub or small tree of northern temperate regions, which bears white flowers and inflated seed capsules.
- Genus Staphylea, family Staphyleaceae: several species
More example sentences
- In the marshes and stream banks are green dragon, blue flag irises, swamp white oak, silver maple, bladder nut, poison ivy, bulrush, and willow.
- You experience the ancient landscape with its indigenous plant communities like blue bells in the bottomland; and purple joe pye weed, bladder nut, and golden alexander under the oak canopy.
- The shrub cover is rather closed and contains saplings, red osier, grape vine and occasional pure stands of bladder nut.
More definitions of bladdernutDefinition of bladdernut in:
- The US English dictionary