adjective & noun• informal
- Used euphemistically to replace a word considered obscene or taboo: [as adjective]: it’s time to ditch the blankety-blank tax codeMore example sentences
- What is the name of the blankety-blank biped species responsible for leaving messy spots around public toilet seats?
- There's some truth to what he says, although saying that is just plain blankety-blank stupid.
- No calls can come in, none can go out - it effectively turns the blankety-blank cell phone off.
More definitions of blanketyDefinition of blankety in:
- The US English dictionary