- A cell formed by cleavage of a fertilized ovum.More example sentences
- Another issue raised is that the blastomere and resulting stem cells would not genetically match the patient receiving the cell transplant.
- No one has yet converted a single blastomere from an eight-cell embryo into a stem cell line.
- A single blastomere is removed from each 8-cell human embryo for the purposes of preimplantation genetic diagnosis.
More definitions of blastomereDefinition of blastomere in:
- The US English dictionary