- 1Very hot: the delicious cool of marble corridors after the blazing heat outsideMore example sentences
- The dangers were highlighted as a 60p lighter combined with the blazing heat of the sun to destroy the interior of a car.
- It was a fun way to pass the time, though, until lunch under the heat of the blazing sun.
- In the desert courses you'll see the blazing sun causing heat waves on the road and an excellent long range blur effect.
- 1.1(Of an argument) very heated: she had a blazing row with Eddie and stormed outMore example sentences
- The row began before Christmas when Councillor Jarvis threatened to resign after a blazing argument with a senior official during a meeting.
- Our conversation turned into a blazing argument, about politics, the law, socialism, capitalism, you name it.
- Most of us have had a blazing argument with our partner at some time.
- More example sentences
- But it would be massively obtuse not to acknowledge the grotesque and terrible injustice the Magdalene Laundries represented, and what a blazingly and compellingly powerful indictment this film is.
- Ravello's other great garden, the strict-tempo but blazingly colourful Villa Rufolo, hosts a distinguished concert season that runs right through to the end of October.
- Note also that the song is sung by a guy who is meant to be not only blazingly sexy but deep and artistic as well, and yet he does not have the girl, nor does he drown his sorrows in the thousands of other women potentially available to him.
More definitions of blazingDefinition of blazing in:
- The US English dictionary