- A person sitting in the bleachers.More example sentences
- Confusion Reigns When Bleacherites Flee to Reserved Section During Downpour.
- In one of the dozen or so times this act has played over the last decade, bleacherites pelted the field with trash, temporarily halting the game.
- The play concerns the antics of eight dedicated baseball bleacherites at Wrigley Field, who spend the eternal afternoons in God's sun, betting, kibitzing, and kvetching about the action on the field.
More definitions of bleacheriteDefinition of bleacherite in:
- The US English dictionary