- The very forefront of technological development.More example sentences
- Believe me, when one is 26 years, single, working on the bleeding edge of technology in a superpower economy, earning somewhere around $100K, who will have the time to think about one's roots?
- Letting a VC funded startup shoulder the cost for an expensive bleeding edge technology has historically been a very successful model.
- It's also because the real action in media policy is on the bleeding edge of technology, where all the consequences are hypothetical.
More definitions of bleeding edgeDefinition of bleeding edge in:
- The US English dictionary