noun[with adjective] British • informal
- A person who is regarded with contempt, irritation, or pity: you little blighter!More example sentences
- And another email got quite irate about the central character, suggesting he was an evil little blighter.
- For any other other seal do-gooders out there, please bear in mind that, according to experts, seal bites can in fact be lethal (if the little blighters go for your throat I presume).
- It's not so romantic when one of the aggressive blighters thinks you're trying to attack it and ends up breaking your fingers in its beak, is it?
More definitions of blighterDefinition of blighter in:
- The US English dictionary