- A sewing stitch producing stitches visible on one side only.More example sentences
- I then attached the fringe to the edges of the garment from the inside with steam-a-seam, then I used the blind stitch on the sewing machine and attached from the inside of the garment.
- All wetsuits that have blind stitch are made in a similar way.
- The blind stitch, often referred to simply as ‘hand sewing,’ is one of the most useful techniques for keeping that old interior intact on a budget.
verb(blind-stitch) [with object] Back to top
- Sew (something) using blind stitches.More example sentences
- All hoods are glued and blind-stitched, have top vents, and feature taped seams on the 3mm face seal, which allows for trimming to a custom fit.
- A blind-stitched seam looks similar to a flat-lock stitched seam although it would usually appear to be narrower in width.
- Rethread the needle and, beginning at a bottom corner, blind stitch up the corner miter to the fabric upper edge.
More definitions of blind stitchDefinition of blind stitch in:
- The US English dictionary