adjective[attributive] British • informal
- Used to express annoyance: computers can be a blinking nuisance to operators [as submodifier]: I’ll sign off however I blinking well likeMore example sentences
- Well, a lot more flipping interesting than the blinking Suburbs, I reckoned.
- As he passed the mobile back, the driver muttered in Thai something to the effect that all foreigners are a blinking nuisance.
- It's still happening - it's a blinking nightmare.
More definitions of blinkingDefinition of blinking in:
- The US English dictionary