- A thin rolled pancake filled with cheese or fruit and then fried or baked.More example sentences
- Like everyone noticed your cheese blintzes at the Christmas party.
- Ask everyone to bring a dish that reflects his or her family roots and watch what shows up on the table: everything from Alabama BBQ to cheese blintzes, corn pudding to quesadillas.
- He fantasized that the inedible slop was his mother's blintzes with raspberries and cream.
from Yiddish blintse, from Russian blinets 'little pancake'; compare with blini.
More definitions of blintzeDefinition of blintze in:
- The US English dictionary