- Book (a large quantity of tickets, seats, hotel rooms, etc.) at the same time: all 18 rooms have been block-booked by the bride and groomMore example sentences
- Democrats have greeted Moore's film by block-booking tickets in advance and packing movie houses.
- The hotel's 775 rooms are sold out throughout February, block booked for corporate sponsors and NBC, the host broadcasters.
- Hotels are block-booked to the point where they can charge what they like; taxi drivers seize their annual opportunity to make a mint.
More definitions of block-bookDefinition of block-book in:
- The US English dictionary