- A thing of great power or size, in particular a film, book, or other product that is a great commercial success: [as modifier]: a blockbuster filmMore example sentences
- They elect presidents and make films into blockbusters and books into bestsellers.
- I have done a whole body of work - classy blockbusters, completely commercial films and art movies.
- It's really easy to write a mainstream pop song, a bestselling novel, a blockbuster film…
More definitions of blockbusterDefinition of blockbuster in:
- The US English dictionary