Definition of blockhead in English:
A very stupid person.
- And then the stupid blockhead called Jessie something I never want to hear repeated again.
- They're all designed by blockheads who hold the end-user in contempt for not being smart enough to build their own fax machine out of twine, a loose eyeglass lens and foil from cigarette packs.
- It is worth remembering that the original Luddites of the early 19th century were not uneducated blockheads who didn't understand machines.
- blockheaded adjective
- Example sentences
- Of course, in practice, I think that the majority of weblogs I come across are awful - derivative, puerile, self-important, blockheaded, dull.
- Hmm, that blockheaded boy must be somewhere outside smoking…
- Well, you can start by apologizing to her for your blockheaded remark and tell her that you still love her.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.