A very stupid person.
- And then the stupid blockhead called Jessie something I never want to hear repeated again.
- They're all designed by blockheads who hold the end-user in contempt for not being smart enough to build their own fax machine out of twine, a loose eyeglass lens and foil from cigarette packs.
- It is worth remembering that the original Luddites of the early 19th century were not uneducated blockheads who didn't understand machines.
- Example sentences
- Of course, in practice, I think that the majority of weblogs I come across are awful - derivative, puerile, self-important, blockheaded, dull.
- Hmm, that blockheaded boy must be somewhere outside smoking…
- Well, you can start by apologizing to her for your blockheaded remark and tell her that you still love her.
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: block|head
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.