- 1Big, bulky, or crude in form or appearance: his blockish architecture is ugly if functionalMore example sentences
- The Su Tongpo poetry of the Kusoshi is printed in clear, blockish characters, while the waka verses appear in a mixture of cursive characters and kana syllables.
- It may be comprehensive and easy to navigate, but - unusually - the design is a little blockish and dour.
- The restaurant is housed in a nondescript small blockish building, which has in the past served as an internet cafe and a shop for plumbing supplies.
- 2Unintelligent: the blockish Ajax will meet the challenge of HectorMore example sentences
- Those who can not understand this look blockish.
More definitions of blockishDefinition of blockish in:
- The US English dictionary