- • informal Violence and bloodshed, especially in fiction: I like blood and guts, adventure, that kind of thingMore example sentences
- Actually, I never have done anything too horrible - no blood and guts or other gore.
- In a way, the mental fright is just as scary as the visual fright, but I still prefer blood and guts.
- So, you say you want a movie with blood and guts and guns and swearing and sex and violence and grizzle and evil and nastiness and all that jazz.
More definitions of blood and gutsDefinition of blood and guts in:
- The US English dictionary