- A man who has sworn to treat another man as a brother, typically by a ceremonial mingling of blood.More example sentences
- ‘He's like a blood brother to me, we are his lifeline,’ said the 47-year-old from San Diego.
- That ability in him also allowed himself and his blood brother Jon, after their political parting, to co-exist without any animosity.
- But in this New (post-Cold War) World, dogmatism and its blood brother, religious fundamentalism, are thriving as never before.
More definitions of blood brotherDefinition of blood brother in:
- The US English dictionary