- A person who gives blood for transfusion.More example sentences
- This type of training modules will help blood transfusion services in India to train their blood donor motivators.
- A 50-year-old male who had a hernia repair seven months ago is a prospective blood donor.
- If you would like to register as a potential bone marrow donor on the British Bone Marrow Registry, you must also be a regular blood donor.
More definitions of blood donorDefinition of blood donor in:
- The US English dictionary