- The injection of oxygenated blood into an athlete before an event in an (illegal) attempt to enhance athletic performance.More example sentences
- Michael then described the methods of illegal performance enhancement: drugs and blood doping.
- Using oxygen in high-altitude mountaineering is like blood doping in cycling.
- A section on ‘prohibited techniques’ covers such items as blood doping and physical manipulation to alter test results.
More definitions of blood dopingDefinition of blood doping in:
- The US English dictionary