- A type of knot used by anglers to join two fishing lines.More example sentences
- I have never tucked a blood knot since I test all my knots to destruction before they go in the water and any knot that starts to slip gets discarded.
- Initially this knot may seem difficult and time consuming, but once perfected it takes only a little longer to tie than an ordinary blood knot.
- I attach the hook with a seven turn tucked blood knot or the Palomar knot.
More definitions of blood knotDefinition of blood knot in:
- The US English dictionary