- Dried blood used for feeding animals and as a fertilizer.More example sentences
- Now is the time to add any of the soil amendments, such as bone meal, blood meal, or superphosphate, that provide a slow, continuous supply of phosphorus.
- Other fertilizers are byproducts of the poultry, meat, or other industries: bone meal, blood meal, poultry manure and wastes.
- Each spring, their roses are fed with a mix of controlled-release fertilizer, blood meal, and bonemeal.
More definitions of blood mealDefinition of blood meal in:
- The US English dictionary