(also chiefly North American blood sausage)
- Black pudding: a stew of veal, blood pudding, and vegetables [count noun]: blood puddingsMore example sentences
- There have also been borrowings of dishes such as blood pudding and other ways of dealing with pork.
- This is a traditional event to mark the birth of the famous Scottish poet Robert Burns where they were treated to a range of dishes such as Haggis, Neeps n’ Tatties, Lorne sausage and blood pudding.
- Blood pudding and blood sausage are folk treatments for fatigue and sluggishness.
More definitions of blood puddingDefinition of blood pudding in:
- The US English dictionary