(also blood relative)
- A person who is related to another by birth rather than by marriage.More example sentences
- Which do you think is the blood relative and which the relation because of marriage?
- Christopher isn't a blood relative of Tony's, but rather an in-law.
- Even though he is not your blood relative, since your parents are married, you two are family and will always be in each other's lives.
More definitions of blood relationDefinition of blood relation in:
- The US English dictionary