- A scientific examination of a sample of blood, typically for the diagnosis of illness or for the detection and measurement of drugs or other substances.More example sentences
- The urologist will usually repeat the examination and the blood test.
- Usually the allergist will start off with something like a skin test or a blood test.
- It is sometimes necessary to do a blood test when your illness cannot be confirmed from the outward physical symptoms.
More definitions of blood testDefinition of blood test in:
- The US English dictionary