A small South American freshwater fish that is silvery yellow with bright red fins, popular in aquaria.
- Aphyocharax rubripinnis, family Characidae
More example sentences
- Ended up buying bloodfins because I didn't want to buy fish and have it die early.
- They will kill fish that won't run, as I have learned the hard way losing some bloodfins and a along the way.
- Either way, if you make sure your glowlights, pristellas and bloodfins aren't tiny little ones, you should be okay.
More definitions of bloodfinDefinition of bloodfin in:
- The US English dictionary