- Marked or covered with blood: the police are hoping to turn up a piece of bloodstained clothing or a weaponMore example sentences
- His face was covered in cuts, and his clothing was also bloodstained and torn.
- Whoever carried out this attack would have left the scene with bloodstained clothing and we appeal to people's better nature to come forward.
- The scene of bodies covered in bloodstained blankets, with debris and chunks of bodies scattered across the road, revolted bystanders.
More definitions of bloodstainedDefinition of bloodstained in:
- The US English dictionary