- (Of a description of an event) giving all the details in the order in which they occurred: a blow-by-blow account of how England lost to PortugalMore example sentences
- The bulk of the former consists of a blow-by-blow account of every event and action in Mendelssohn's life and every one of his compositions, published and unpublished, life and works forming a continuous chronological sequence.
- But all things considered, it's now becoming the top requested treatment in a lot of spas and one magazine I read had a blow-by-blow description of the many variations on how women can have others spread on the goop that turns them tan.
- I won't go into a blow-by-blow description of every activity and argument they had but overall the overnight stay was a roaring success and I am more willing to venture into the overnight stay for JJ's friends again.
More definitions of blow-by-blowDefinition of blow-by-blow in:
- The US English dictionary