noun (plural same or blowfishes)
- Any of a number of fishes that are able to inflate their bodies when alarmed, such as a globefish.More example sentences
- You have the fish - your piranha, your suckers, your blowfish, your sharks, your bottom feeders, your overpriced tuna.
- And not just any fish, mind you, but tasty ones, like flying fish, yellowtail and blowfish - the forbidden fugu - plus spiny, slimy things like ebi, abalone and crawfish.
- Even the unlucky fisher who caught the most blowfish was rewarded at a family fishing event on the weekend.
More definitions of blowfishDefinition of blowfish in:
- The US English dictionary