- Either of the two lines running across the ice between the centre line and the goal line.More example sentences
- Defensemen remained as a staunch back line on the blue line, retreating at the mere sniff of a turnover in possession.
- Late in double-overtime I let go of a shot from outside the blue line.
- He glides from his bench before the game, superstitiously stepping over the center red line, then the blue line.
More definitions of blue lineDefinition of blue line in:
- The US English dictionary