Definition of blue roan in English:
Denoting an animal having a coat that consists of evenly mixed black and white hairs, giving the coat a blue-grey colour.
- Over the large hill in the center of the field, a heavily pregnant blue roan Quarter Horse appeared.
- Yes, I had made my dream come true on the back of a big blue roan stud named DC.
- Gavin was in the coral, trying to break in a new blue roan colt.
nounBack to top
A blue roan animal.
- Our mares are producing many blue roans, bay roans and black horses with great dispositions and conformation.
- For that reason, some greys in our breed have been mis-registered as roans, especially blue roans.
- Blue has been producing beautiful red roans, blue roans, grullas, and everything in between!
Definition of blue roan in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan