(also green screen)
noun[often as modifier]
- (In film and video techniques such as chromakey) a blue (or green) background in front of which moving subjects are filmed and which allows a separately filmed background to be added to the final image: a blue-screen effectMore example sentences
- There's also some truly heinous use of blue screen.
- There you see her in front of the green screen.
- An actor stands in front of a green or blue screen.
More definitions of blue screenDefinition of blue screen in:
- The US English dictionary