- The quality of being unclear or indistinct: my apologies for the blurriness of the photo he was suffering slight blurriness of visionMore example sentences
- Like other so-called adaptive-optics systems, the device installed on the Gemini North Telescope atop Hawaii's Mauna Kea reduces blurriness by using a flexible mirror whose computer-controlled shape changes 1,000 times per second to compensate for Earth's turbulent atmosphere.
- It's also worth pointing out that the blurriness between Taoism and Zen has something to do with language: apparently, when the first Buddhist missionaries reached China from India, there wasn't much in the way of ordinary Chinese vocabulary to describe Buddhist concepts - except in Taoist writings.
- With one or two major pieces by each artist, the exhibition explored transparency, blurriness and reflected light.
More definitions of blurrinessDefinition of blurriness in:
- The US English dictionary