- A place in which dogs are kept and looked after, especially while their owners are on holiday.More example sentences
- I rang round all the vets in Lancashire, the local boarding kennels and the dog wardens.
- Another tenant on the estate has recently acquired a permit to train racehorses on the farm, while another has abandoned a pig enterprise and developed high-quality canine boarding kennels.
- We've got a new business pack from the bank and will still be looking into our dream of running our own boarding kennels but for the time being, we think we would need a lottery win to get that one off the ground at the moment.
More definitions of boarding kennelDefinition of boarding kennel in:
- The US English dictionary