(also boarding card)
- A pass for boarding an aircraft, given to passengers when checking in.More example sentences
- In the second step, the passenger takes the boarding pass to the bag check location, where an agent scans in the pass and luggage tags are printed and attached.
- If casinos' practices were followed, images would be taken at check-in, while would-be passengers obtain boarding passes and check luggage.
- Customers on late flights may want to hold on to their boarding passes and check their accounts frequently to see if the miles post.
More definitions of boarding passDefinition of boarding pass in:
- The US English dictionary