- A school which provides accommodation and meals for the pupils during term time.More example sentences
- She suggested single sex schools, boarding schools and prep schools would feel the financial pinch.
- Unlike the boarding schools, day schools would find difficulty in training daily, with a number of pupils playing more than one code.
- The school has an excellent record of subsequent entrance to all West London day schools, boarding schools with a handful of scholarships each year.
More definitions of boarding schoolDefinition of boarding school in:
- The US English dictionary