Definition of boardsailing in English:
Another term for windsurfing.
- The lagoon is rich in produce supporting important fisheries businesses, the largest seafood farming projects in SA and not forgetting fun coastal activities like fishing, windsurfing, kitesurfing and boardsailing.
- The Kauai native holds dominion over bodysurfing, bodyboarding, boardsailing, kite surfing, skimboarding - and, of course, the sports he helped invent, airboard surfing and tow-in surfing.
- In fact, there are no boardsailing shops in Anchorage, so there's no place to buy or repair equipment, or take a lesson, and you have to look hard to find a boardsailing magazine, even more so now that the sport is less fashionable.
- Example sentences
- In 1994, he became the first boardsailor to compete in the 125-mile Newport to Ensenada Race.
- Lured by the high winds, powerful currents, and the resulting massive swells, these daredevils routinely face conditions that would overwhelm most boardsailors.
- Standing directly in front of me, an Anchorage boardsailor gracefully balanced her tiny battered board and her tiny sail in the 45-mile-per-hour gale as she prepared to jump from a rock into a soft-looking eddy below.
Words that rhyme with boardsailingchangeling
Definition of boardsailing in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan