Another term for windsurfing.
More example sentences
- The lagoon is rich in produce supporting important fisheries businesses, the largest seafood farming projects in SA and not forgetting fun coastal activities like fishing, windsurfing, kitesurfing and boardsailing.
- The Kauai native holds dominion over bodysurfing, bodyboarding, boardsailing, kite surfing, skimboarding - and, of course, the sports he helped invent, airboard surfing and tow-in surfing.
- In fact, there are no boardsailing shops in Anchorage, so there's no place to buy or repair equipment, or take a lesson, and you have to look hard to find a boardsailing magazine, even more so now that the sport is less fashionable.
- More example sentences
- In 1994, he became the first boardsailor to compete in the 125-mile Newport to Ensenada Race.
- Lured by the high winds, powerful currents, and the resulting massive swells, these daredevils routinely face conditions that would overwhelm most boardsailors.
- Standing directly in front of me, an Anchorage boardsailor gracefully balanced her tiny battered board and her tiny sail in the 45-mile-per-hour gale as she prepared to jump from a rock into a soft-looking eddy below.
Definition of boardsailing in:
- The US English dictionary