- (In skateboarding and snowboarding) a manoeuvre in which the board slides along a rail, ledge, edge of a ramp, etc. on the flat part of its underside between the trucks.More example sentences
- I walked down a rail backward on a botched frontside boardslide.
- It was probably a boardslide 'cause I was afraid to frontside 50-50.
- Let's say you've got a 17-stair rail and you're psyched and you're going to do a frontside boardslide.
More definitions of boardslideDefinition of boardslide in:
- The US English dictionary