- The deck from which a ship’s lifeboats are launched.More example sentences
- On the top landing of the first class grand staircase, which spanned from F deck to the boat deck, the clock struck eleven times, followed by two fifteen-minute chimes.
- ‘Ahh,’ Rebecca sighed happily, stretching out on a deck chair on the boat deck.
- With each group's boarding, the Balsa's crew was herded to the boat deck and the entire vessel searched for suspicious materials.
More definitions of boat deckDefinition of boat deck in:
- The US English dictionary