- A type of wide neckline on a garment that sits just below the collarbone: she had on a turquoise sweater with a boat neck that exposed her perfect collarbonesMore example sentences
- How about a nice crew neck sweater to go with those pants… or wait, maybe a boat neck collar would suit you better.
- A boat neck collar is great if you want to be different and seen as a trendsetter, but they aren't recommended for conservative and more formal occasions.
- The boat neck accentuated her collar bones and the color brought out the golden streaks in her deep brown eyes, the same exact eyes I had.
More definitions of boat neckDefinition of boat neck in:
- The US English dictionary