Definition of boatel in English:
1A waterside hotel with facilities for mooring boats.
- These seafood restaurants and boatels have since been relocated to facilitate reclamation works.
- Also, I've heard a lot about the botels, and people seem to like them, but I've never experienced one.
- The botel can offer our exclusive saloon for conveying business conversations and conferences.
2A ship moored at a wharf and used as a hotel.
- The proprietor, Bob Blanc, has plans to construct what he calls ‘boatel’ units - simple accommodations for the yachties using the marina.
- The hotels on the water are called botels.
- Today, it's the home of rent-a-party-barges called ‘Boatels.’
Words that rhyme with boatelAdele, Aix-la-Chapelle, aquarelle, artel, au naturel, bagatelle, béchamel, befell, bell, belle, Brunel, Cadell, carousel, cartel, cell, Chanel, chanterelle, clientele, Clonmel, compel, Cornell, crime passionnel, dell, demoiselle, dispel, dwell, el, ell, Estelle, excel, expel, farewell, fell, Fidel, fontanelle, foretell, Gabrielle, gazelle, gel, Giselle, hell, hotel, impel, knell, lapel, mademoiselle, maître d'hôtel, Manuel, marcel, matériel, mesdemoiselles, Michel, Michelle, Miguel, misspell, morel, moschatel, Moselle, motel, muscatel, nacelle, Nell, Nobel, Noel, organelle, outsell, Parnell, pell-mell, personnel, propel, quell, quenelle, rappel, Raquel, Ravel, rebel, repel, Rochelle, Sahel, sardelle, sell, shell, show-and-tell, smell, Snell, spell, spinel, swell, tell, undersell, vielle, villanelle, well, yell
Definition of boatel in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.