- Rowing or sailing in boats as a sport or form of recreation.More example sentences
- There is much enthusiasm for recreational boating and water sports among the middle and upper class in India.
- Fronting the shores of the Chesapeake Bay, the county is a center of boating and water sports, including fishing, crabbing, sailing, and swimming.
- ‘Nowhere else will visitors find such a comprehensive display of boating and water sports products,’ explains event organiser Heidi Warricker.
More definitions of boatingDefinition of boating in:
- The US English dictionary