- An enclosed area of land where boats are built or stored.More example sentences
- Pollution from marinas and boatyards and the impact on marine ecosystems from yachting infrastructure development are also of concern, a subject too deep to go into here.
- We met last week at one of his favourite haunts, a restaurant and bar berthed next to boatyards in the Westhaven marina, at just after one in the afternoon.
- Around the country, more states are developing voluntary programs to help marinas and boatyards adopt cleaner, greener operating practices.
More definitions of boatyardDefinition of boatyard in:
- The US English dictionary