- Lace made by hand with thread wound on bobbins.More example sentences
- The exhibition featured bobbin lace, patchwork and quilting, cross stitch, canvas work embroidery, macramé, and even miniature furniture.
- A quantity of lace includes Chantilly, Brussels, Flemish, Antwerp, and Devon bobbin lace.
- There is evidence of the sheer silk called ‘tiffany’ often used for women's hoods, and of bone or bobbin lace, forbidden to common people in sumptuary laws, but displayed lavishly on the waistcoats and petticoats of merchant families.
More definitions of bobbin laceDefinition of bobbin lace in:
- The US English dictionary