Definition of bobsled in English:
North American term for bobsleigh.
- The Olympic committee said the bobsled association and ‘entrepreneurs or elites in our society’ were supposed to fund the sport and provide a bobsled, uniform and equipment for its Winter Games teams.
- This is a very vibrant, powerful and angry film offering a view of country that's not all bobsleds and dreadlocks.
- Your bobsled seems to jerk around the track and it is very difficult to learn how to properly maneuver your sled down the course.
- Example sentences
- The Salt Lake Organizing Committee must test its venues before the Games arrive, so more than a dozen events - from bobsledding and figure skating to freestyle aerobatics and downhill racing - are scheduled.
- She then turned to bobsledding, where she failed another drug test in 2002.
- What's unique about the sport of bobsledding is you can take a great athlete and make him a good bobsledder.
Words that rhyme with bobsledletterhead • cirriped • biped
Definition of bobsled in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.