- Small balls of mozzarella cheese.More example sentences
- Nestled in terra cotta, thick, gutsy prosciutto barely girdles hunks of luxuriantly gooey mozzarella bocconcini that have been roasted into a delicious taffy, the perfect bonbon to chomp on during a film by the Taviani brothers.
- The sandwiches cost $4, and you can choose from veggie pâté, chèvre, Swiss cheese, grilled tofu or bocconcini.
- It was a warm day, so we passed on the squash bisque and instead ordered spicy shrimp tempura with a remoulade sauce and baby salad greens with bocconcini in a raspberry vinaigrette.
More definitions of bocconciniDefinition of bocconcini in:
- The US English dictionary