adjectiveNorth American • informal
- 1Excellent, admirable, or attractive: bodacious babesMore example sentences
- Baby, the bodacious babe seemingly thrown in for nothing other than libidinous eye candy, becomes the ‘Marilyn’ of the group, even when she proves she can be deadlier than the others.
- Does it affect men and women equally, or is this a gender-specific icon that brings out the inner bodacious babe in the local boudoir set?
- Once a week, the Midnight pulls back its blue sequinned curtain to reveal a bevy of bodacious babes performing the hits of yesterday and today.
- 1.1US Audacious in a way considered admirable.More example sentences
- If you're ever lucky enough to spend ten minutes riding with him up a high-speed quad, you'll hop off and head directly for the steepest chute or most bodacious jump you can find.
More definitions of bodaciousDefinition of bodacious in:
- The US English dictionary