- 1Lacking a body: a bodiless headMore example sentences
- If you were a nut so primitive as to think that decapitating a helpless man would strengthen you, what might you think if that bodiless head were to start speaking?
- Racks of bodiless heads demonstrate different types of dummy mechanics.
- Our experiences might result from dreams, hallucinations, or the manipulations of an evil demon or his modern counterpart, an evil neuroscientist artificially stimulating a bodiless brain in a vat.
- 1.1Having no material form or being; incorporeal: a sinister, bodiless voiceMore example sentences
- ‘Identification accepted,’ the bodiless voice said.
- The golden voice was back, bodiless and carefree.
- That same bodiless voice screamed inside my head.
More definitions of bodilessDefinition of bodiless in:
- The US English dictionary